Friday, January 15, 2010

Emily's Wedding and Reception!

On January 2nd we were able to attend Emily and Kurt's sealing in the temple. It was a beautiful ceremony and amazing to be there to witness the start of their lives together in such a perfect way and in such a perfect place. That was also the first sealing that Gabe and I have been to since we were married. It was nice to hear the promises and blessings again because lets be honest, how much do you remember about anything that was said to you and your spouse the day you were married?

Anyway, there were a lot of photographers there that day, but the main one was Uncle Kent. Dad took a really funny picture of Uncle Kent setting up his tripod to take the group shots. It was pretty comical...
THE WEDDING






Dad got this cute picture of Lindsay's little girl. Pretty funny... I'm not sure if she eventually got it or not but she sure gave it a great effort!

Here I am... walking along... minding my own business...

Posing for the camera... very innocent...
YUP... he actually did it... Yup I did my hair that morning... Nope, he showed no remorse... Yup people just laughed!


THE RECEPTION












It was a beautiful wedding and all the decorations turned out really cute. It was also fun to be able to see friends and family that I haven't seen in a long time. What a great way to end a great vacation!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the picture of Uncle Kent with the tripod and the ones of you and gabe. Also, doesn't Candace look amazing!!! I have beautiful sisters!

Ashley Wray said...

Crystal! So glad to have stumbled across your blog. You're little girls is darling! You look amazing as well. Looks like Emily's wedding turned out great, and love that you have a picture of my family on your blog post! Anyways, you'll have to check out our family blog, and I'll add you guys to my blog list so we can keep in touch!