Friday, April 10, 2009

April 9th, 2009 I finally graduated from college. OK well, it was kind of a fake graduation because I am not graduating until July. I wanted to take some classes this summer so I extended my graduation date. So I was able to walk one semester early with the class that I have been with for 2 years. So, the ceremony was actually really good and it even better it only lasted an hour, so it wasn't too long. But because it was performing and visual arts we had performances from the music department, the dancing department, and the drama department. It was, needless to say, the most entertaining graduation I have been too. 

So for my graduation, it was really nice because Gabe's parents, Josh and Brittany, and there two kids were able to come up. Also, Candace drove up from provo to represent the Jones family. I was really grateful because I know she was really busy with finals and homework. But I appreciated her support, as well as the rest. And Mom and Dad seem to having a really great time in the Outback. I missed them, but I'm not going to lie, graduation vs. Australia, there's no comparison. I am really glad that they had this opportunity, especially for Dad to be able to go back to his mission and see some of those people that he knew from his mission. 
So anyway, here are some pictures of my fake graduation:) !






































5 comments:

Lisa said...

hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah!!! She has posted!! And she has graduated!!! Congrats! And you don't even look pregnant--lucky girl! I think you surprised the blogging world today! Love you and wish we could have been there!

Lisa said...

One more thing, Brittany and Josh's kids are ADORABLE!!! Wow, what beautiful kids.

Emily said...

It's about time!!! Yea for graduation! So excited for you and Ali. How have you been feeling???

Sheena and Brian's Family said...

Yay! Congratulations on graduating! And did I catch from Lisa's post that you're pregnant! Oh my gosh!!!!! How exciting!!!! :D How far along? How is it all going? I'm so happy for you! :)

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

Hey Crystal! How exciting that you done. It seems like time is flying by. Congrats on being preggo. Do you know what you are having? If you ever come to SLC you should give me a call. I miss your face.