Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ashlyn Elizabeth Ray

Here are a couple of pictures of our new addition. I am going to update you next week on ALL the details. But since I have a lot of family in town, here are some to tide you over until then.

Ashlyn Elizabeth Ray
7 lbs 3 oz
19 inches long



She is so beautiful and sweet and we are absolutely crazy about this little girl. I promise there are more pictures to come and I will tell you all about her birth....next week!!! 

I also wanted to put a couple of pictures that my sister Lisa took of Ashlyn while she was here, then I tried a few different photoshop styles on them. She did a really great job, so here they are....




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!Beautiful little princess!

Sheena and Brian's Family said...

She's beautiful :) Can't wait to hear/see more!

Jorden and Jessica said...

Crystal she is beautiful! Love the pictures! I'm so glad I was able to see you last week, you looked so good!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

She is so cute. I just want to hold her!

Isn't it funny how they will sleep through anything! I hope you are enjoying her..they are so sweet when they are so small!

Unknown said...

Congrats Crystal and Gabe, she is just perfect looking, can't wait to meet her! Hope that you are doing and feeling well Crystal!

Laura said...

She is absolutely beautiful guys!!! Great photos!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures!!! I love the second one down!! What a beauty! Can't wait to see lots more pictures in the future!! Thank goodness for skype!! Love ya!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Crystal she is so beautiful!!! I just found your blog and I am so excited to stay in touch with you!