Friday, October 16, 2009

Ashlyn's Blessing!

Hello Everyone!!! Ashlyn and I are doing really well. Now, I know that you have all been waiting for pictures and updates, so here it is. First, the baby's blessing, which was on the 20th of September. We wanted to have the blessing while everyone was here and we didn't want to have to worry about the weather in November. So it was quick, but it was great.

The day started out with a nice luncheon at our little apartment. It was a little crowded but it was really fun to have everyone there.  Then at 1:00 we went to Sacrament for the blessing. Gabe gave a really beautiful blessing, and Ashlyn looked so beautiful in her little blessing dress that her Grandma Ray bought her. We are so happy to have this beautiful little girl in our lives and to have the opportunity to raise her. So here are some pictures of that perfect day!

I love this picture of Gabe and Ashlyn!

Little Ashlyn, only 9 days old! Isn't she beautiful!
My wonderful family, almost all of them. I missed having Spencer, Jackie and Cory there. But I was glad to have the rest of my family there.
My mom and I with my sweet little Ashlyn!
My wonderful sisters!
The blessing circle. Josh (Gabe's Brother), Gabe, his dad, then my dad.
My wonderful parents, I was so glad that my mom was here. She was such a great help to me. I'm also glad that my dad could make it on such short notice.
Father and son....do you see the resemblance?

Ethan and Briggs playing their own game!
Brooklyn's own way of walking/crawling!
We leave her alone for 2 min. and look what happens:) Isn't that adorable!
We have thee cutest nieces and nephews!
Once again, 2 minutes! She is too cute though, and its all worth the photo op!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cute cute!! Now I want to see pictures of Ashlyn at 1 month old. Skype just isn't on our side for that one!! Very cute!