Friday, October 16, 2009

Blessing weekend!

It was so fun to have Gabe's and my family here for the week. Here are some pictures of the highlights...
Josh, Noah, and Ashlyn
Brittany and Jaycee with Ashlyn
Ashlyn had a lot of sweet moments with her cousins, just like this one.
All bundled up and ready to go!
Her first bath with dad! Such sweet moments with our new little girl!
Ashlyn with her grandpa Ray!
Ashlyn with Grandma Jones

Ashlyn with Grandma Ray
Gift from Grandpa Ray! We had a good laugh over this one:)


It was a great weekend with the family, but I am not going to lie, it was a little chaotic. There was just a lot going on right after I had the baby, so we were kind of ready to settle down a little and try to figure daily life out. Ashlyn and I are really enjoying our time together during the day, and she enjoys play time with her dad when he gets home from work. Being a parent is greater than I could ever have imagined, and I can't wait to share more with you all as she grows. 

No comments: