Tuesday, June 15, 2010

May


May was a sad month for the Jones family. My Grandma, after a falling accident passed away 2 weeks later. We miss her so much. She was the most giving, loving, stubborn person I have ever known and I loved her! We are sad for our loss, but I know that her reunion, with her long lost sweetheart, her son who died at the age of 10, and all of her own family that died before her, was a great one.

Just before she died we went up to the ranch where she was going to be buried and cleaned it up. It was where she loved, it was where she raised her family, it was where we all grew up! It means something special to all of us and now she lays to rest next to her husband in our family cemetery. It was neat because the sign that stood at the entrance of our ranch was placed in the entrance of the cemetery!






This month Dad and I spent a lot of time working on a bookshelf for the basement back wall. I totally thought that we could take the whole saturday and get it done. Not a chance! But dad and I had a lot of fun together, and I got to learn to use a lot of power tools:) YEAH YEAH!



Ashlyn's bath time. Isn't she cute!!! Wait till I post her first years birthday pictures. She is getting so big so fast.






This month was sad but at the same time it brought our family together. All of my siblings were able to come and we spent time hanging out at the cabin and playing on the Rokons. I love my family and I am so grateful that we are an eternal one!





No comments: