Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BFF's

Our dear friends, the Patterson's are leaving us this December to move back to Washington. I don't know what we are going to do this winter when all of our friends leave us. It seams to be a trend with us. No worries though.... Gabe is officially graduating this April!!!! FINALLY!!! Anyway, so Jessie and I decided that we should take some cute pictures of the girls together. They love each other. You should see them when they first see each other, they literally run up to each other screaming their best friends name. Ashlyn is going to miss Emy so much!








Poor Emy was so tired!



You wouldn't know they loved each other by the way they look every time they hug each other!











2 comments:

Salena said...

FOR THE LOVE!! This is soooo cute! I love all of them. I think your picture taking skills are getting better.. I think I should take advatage of that.. And I think the two of you (with your other half + sweet babies) need to move ot Cali!!! :)

The Pattersons said...

crystal!!!! I want these so bad and i dont know why i didnt get them or my baby shower pics before we left...CRAP! K well i will call and we'll figure this out.