Thursday, November 3, 2011

Easton's baby blessing

As I was updating the blog, I realized that I didn't post Easton's baby blessing on here. I've been so crazy crazy busy lately and just didn't have the time.

Wow Easton's blessing weekend was crazy! I had just had surgery on wednesay. Of course I thought I could fit it all in, I thought I would be feeling great! :) That was a joke. I was in so much pain, and we had all our family in town. Ashlyn's birthday party was on Saturday and Easton's blessing was on Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing for a beautiful boy!




We took advantage of almost all the cousins together. They are a handsome bunch!


What a beautiful little girl she is! We're going to have to keep our eye on her.


I love this picture, everyone looking in different directions.


Precious moments!

We missed Candace, Jacque and Baer! They weren't able to make it this weekend. Cory came later for the blessing!

The blessing circle minus Cory








I'm so eternally grateful for my family. I have an incredible husband who does nothing but love his family. And together we have the most beautiful children. My life is truly full of love and happiness! What more could I ask for!

3 comments:

chris said...

Cute pictures of a beautiful family. I especially like the last picture of Easton.

The Yuan Fam said...

What a great day!!!

Jackie said...

So precious. Hope Gabe gave him lots of good blessings. Come down to Provo again so we can hang out!!