Tuesday, June 23, 2009

28 Weeks!!!!

Another couple weeks have gone by and I am getting bigger and bigger. I have hit my 20 pound mark. That was sure fun to hear. But I feel really great, and the baby is doing good. She is now about 2.5 pounds, and crown to rump is about 10 inches and total length is 15.75 inches. She is really starting to get big and I can feel her move more and more every week, and those movements are getting stronger. That is probably the best part of this pregnancy is feeling her move. 

Gabe is also very excited to become a dad and I think it becomes more real for him as he can really start to feel her move. He loves to talk to my stomach, and most of the time he is talking to her about me. It can be pretty funny. 

So here is my updated picture for those who would like to see the progress of my growing stomach!!!


No comments: