Friday, June 5, 2009

26 Weeks!!!!

Here is a picture of me at 22 weeks!
Right now I am over halfway done and next week starts the beginning of my 3rd trimester. I can't believe how fast the time is going. It is so fun because I am really starting to feel her to move more and kick harder, and I LOVE IT!!! I am just so excited for her to come. But like I said before, I am going to enjoy my time and my sleep while I have it, but we are both very excited for our little girl to come. So here is a picture of the size of my belly!!! 

Currently our little girl is about 9 1/4 in. long and she is about 2 lbs. We don't have a name for her yet because there are just too many to pick from. But we do have a lengthy list. 

I have been trying to stay busy this summer so I am making her a baby blanket and also a book of my pregnancy with her. In it I have pictures of her ultrasounds and of me at different stages. I also wrote how I was feeling physically throughout, as well as her stages of growth each month and sometimes each week. I think it will be fun because those are things that are hard to remember later on in life. I have plenty of things to get done before she comes in September. 






4 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

You are way to cute. How long will you be in Rexburg? We are coming at the end of the month. We should go out for lunch or dinner!

Laighton and Katie said...

You look GREAT!!! We are so excited for you. -katie

Lisa said...

Wow!! What a difference 6 weeks makes for the size of your belly. You look really great by the way! Also I love the brown stripe on the kitchen wall I think that was definitely the right move! Can't wait to see you and hold that little one this september! I'm praying for the 9th :)

Unknown said...

Crystal you are such a cute pregnant girl!! can't wait to meet her, and can't wait to see you over the 4th-right??!!