Thursday, April 7, 2011

29 weeks!!!

25 weeks

29 weeks
I am 29 weeks as of yesterday, and feelin' huge...YEAH! Time has sure flown by with this one. It's probably because I have a beautiful little girl keeping me so so busy. So far this pregnancy has been really good. I haven't been sick, just really tired at times. It seams that in my first trimester I was sick and tired all the time. Then 2nd trimester starts and I felt like I have all the energy in the world. All the sickness goes away and life is wonderful! Then the 3rd trimester hits... and I start to feel like it is my first trimester all over again, with the added fact that I am about 20 lbs heavier, and my tummy is so big that I have to move in ways I've never moved, just to get my socks on. Well...that's where I'm at now. I have no energy, I am just so exhausted all day, and have no desire to do anything. But, I have been working out in the morning to attempt to control my weight. I also feel a lot better during the day because of it. And about 2 days ago, when the weather was looking promising, for about an hour, we went on a mile and a half hike at cress creek. It was fun but I was wasted after that! Luckily summer is coming soon and we can stay active. I am shooting for a 2 hour laboring this baby instead of the 32 hour labor that I had with Ashlyn! Is that reasonable? We can all hope right!!!

For those of you who don't know, we are expecting a little boy. Let me tell you... those boys just likes to take spread out in there. They think it is nice to lay on all their mom's soft organs. To say the least I am slightly, ok, a lot more uncomfortable a lot sooner with this sweet little baby! But it's going so fast and we are so excited to meet our new little boy!

As far as names go we have a list. Gabe is no help at all. I was counting on him to eliminate the ones that he didn't like. But no... he likes all of them! So I guess we just wait until one of them feels right. It's such a big responsibility, picking out the name that your child will have forever! I mean, you have to make sure you know don't pick a name that could be made fun of too easy, it's got to sound adult enough for when they are older, and young enough for when they are young, not too common, not too weird, and not to old fashion! Oh the responsibilities! But the truth is, I love the picking of the name, and I love when you find the one that feels just right! I'll keep you all posted on our name picking progress.


No comments: