Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gotta see it to believe it:)

I don't think that Gabe would really appreciate me putting this on my blog, but it was too good not to show everyone. AND... since Gabe doesn't really look at our blog, he will never know if none of you lookers tell him about it! So keep it on the DL, thanks!

Don't I have the most wonderful husband. First of all you see him vaccuming for me one saturday morning. He is so helpful to me, especially because I get so tire sometimes.

Second, you may wonder what he is doing in a hot pink robe. Well, he was so kind to let me use his robe as mine no longer fits me comfortably! Actually I steal his robe every morning, and he really doesn't have a choice if we want the blinds open before we feel like getting dressed:)

Remember, lets keep this post our little secret!


3 comments:

Diane said...

That reminds me of the time I was missing my red shirt that I liked so much with the bottles of flowers on the front? Dad wore it to work! So its good to see that they like variety!!!

Christopher said...

Here all this time I thought the robe was his! Real men wear pink :) - Chris

chrisjones said...

Lovely post. I've printed it off and added it to my "Blackmail Book".