Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pregnancy Pictures!!!

So I really wanted to take a few pictures just in case I went into labor early...you never know. I have been having so many hard contractions, and some have even started to hurt at times. There are still some more pregnancy pictures that I would like to take outside, but we just haven't gotten to them.

I had my close friend Jessie come over, we put our heads together to come up with the shot, I set the camera up, she took the pictures, and I edited them, and here are some of my favorites...





If this doesn't portray the life of a pregnant woman that's 8 months along, with a 21 month old, I don't know what does. Pure peace, comfort and happy laziness:)
NOT...but I thought this would be a fun picture!
I probably should have given myself a peticure first:)




I love this shot!!! Not too soon though, but sooner than June 29th would be great:) The last month is always the most uncomfortable. But we are so dang excited though!

4 comments:

The Pattersons said...

oh crystal, i love your pics, you have such a cute tummy! Your pics are amazing, you must have the most beautiful and amazing photographer in the world!!! hehehe so much fun, they look great!

Laura said...

June 29th is my kids' birthday!! YAY!!! Congrats! Almost there.

Jackie said...

Love you hermana. You look stunning. I'm stalking your blog now!

Salena said...

Dang girl. You sure know how to look gorgeous carry a baby! :) He is going to be here before long! I can't wait to see little baby pictures. :)
MISS YOU.