Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Q2 BBQ

So we got to Montana on July 24th, which was a friday, and it turned out that Mikel and Donna won the summer backyard BBQ. So we got to go to that and it was fun. The weather wasn't too hot, it was PERFECT! Here are some pictures from that...

This is me at 32 weeks!!!

I thought this was a cute picture of Sue, Donna, and my Mom

The Q2 guys.

Anyone who wanted to be on the news got to be! We left that to the missionaries and the kids:)

I want you all to notice Dad and Gabe's chairs...then notice all the normal size chairs all around them:) What were they thinking?



Mikel was at the grill. They had foot long hot dogs, and hamburgers, and potato salad. Not to mention that the dessert was very rich, delicious brownies:) It was sad for mom, dad and Candace because they were on a protein diet so Gabe and I ate for all three of them. Not that I need it, judging from the first picture on this posting! 

I thought this was a cute picture. This is Tasha's little foster girl, Zephron. I don't really know how to spell her name, but she was cute.

Gabe and I at the kid table!

Donna getting interviewed on the Q2 news.




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! Boy Candace looks great!! Very pretty! I can also tell that dad and mom have lost weight! I guess I better jump on the bandwagon!!!

Sarah said...

Montana is the greatest!!! I miss it!