Thursday, August 20, 2009

36 Weeks!


This is me at 36 weeks, only 4 more weeks to go:) Gabe and I are both getting really excited, and I think both a little nervous, even though we don't really talk about the nervous part. In fact, I try not to think about the delivery at all... just to keep myself sane and calm! At this point our little girl is about 6 lbs. and about 20" long from head to toe! And her mom, me, is carrying about 33 extra lbs! Yikes!!! I fully intend on getting rid of that ASAP! All i gotta say is...it could be worse! I have loved being pregnant and feeling a little baby inside of me, but I am also ready to have my body and my comfort back as well. So, needless to say, we are anticipating her birth. We don't have a name picked out yet which makes me a little nervous, but we do have a list and I am thinking that we need to wait and see what she looks like and hopefully one of the names on the list will stick out. Who knows...she might just be baby girl until we come up with something:) Hopefully it won't take us too long to decide!


2 comments:

Emily said...

AHH!!! I can't believe it's only 4 weeks away!!! I am so stinkin' excited!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

apparently i don't check your blog enough but you look so cute! I see you have 6 days left, how exciting. Names are sooo hard to pick, i had such a hard time choosing.

Hopefully i can meet this little girl one day!