Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Montana Baby Shower

July 25 I had a baby shower in Billings. Michel and Donna threw it for me at Michel's house, and there was a really great turnout. It was so fun to see everyone and I really appreciated all the support. We were able to get EVERYTHING that we needed.... what a relief!!! I can't tell you how grateful Gabe and I were to Michel and Donna for organizing everything and for everyone that came. I think that it makes it a lot more real to both Gabe and I to have everything that we need for the baby and to start setting it all up. Actually, I am a little behind on my blog, so 2 weeks later I actually have the whole baby room set up and I will post pictures at later time. Anyway here are the pictures of those that were there and SOME of the things that I got....










This was a book that my mom made. It has advice from other family and friends for me as a mom. Thank you to all that contributed. Its great because I think at this point I can take all the advice that I can get! Good luck to Gabe and I:)

No comments: